Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Time I Never Forget.

One day, I was riding my new bike down a hill in town, and guess what, I forgot which brake was which. I raced down the hill and when I was going to stop, I pulled the front brake and the front of the bike stopped, but the back of the bike flew up. It seemed as though the bike bucked me off and I flew through the air like superman. It was fun until I landed half an my face, and half on my chest. I also scraped my knees. We walked slowly home and the next morning, I had big scabs and bruises. Now that bike is to small for me now so I got a new one and gave my old one to my brother. The first thing I told him, was that when he is going down a hill, never pull the front brake!

3 comments:

  1. wow you must have got a fright and I would not go on that bike until I knew what brake was what. It must have hurt. Ryleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't go on that bike till I knew for sure which brake was which.

      Delete
  2. That sound painful!!

    ReplyDelete