Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Learning Goals

  1. This term, the most challenging / difficult thing for me was.... Working in the companies and groups for the moving thing because some of my group weren’t cooperating with each other.
  2. I now know / I discovered… That systems make up our life and I have learnt a lot about systems.
  3. The most enjoyable / fun part of the term was… Moving into the hall and working in different environment.
  4. I wonder if… Moving into the hall changes some kids learning and how they work.

  1. Next term, my goal is to / my next step is… to properly understand my maths and work as hard as I can and improve on things.

 

1 comment:

  1. Really good reflection Kaelyn. Yes it is hard working with other people and they don't co-operate.

    ReplyDelete