Thursday, September 24, 2015

Newsletter Article - The Big Move

As you have heard, in the last few weeks, Hub Two have moved into the hall. Plus, there have been construction workers, diggers and trucks coming in lately. You are probably wondering why is all this is happening, and how are we learning in this environment.
  
Well, it isn't all bad. It may seem as though we are getting distracted by all the noise, but we are learning to control ourselves properly. We are no longer having one teacher, but are having three different teachers, and are getting more choices to how we are going to work. We have learnt to monitor ourselves, and be self aware of the choices we are making, and where we are sitting.


I am finding it very fun in the hall, and I am achieving more. I think it’s because I have more spaces to learn, and more freedom with what I want to do. I also am learning to be more aware of where I am sitting and how I am working.

See, I told you that learning in the hall doesn’t affect our learning at all. Remember that it may seem like it’s loud, but now, we don’t even notice it. Also, we are still learning the same way as we were in our old classrooms, but now we are in one big space instead of three small spaces.

By Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment