Friday, August 19, 2016

Colourful Outdoors.

Screenshot 2016-08-15 at 2.18.57 PM.png

My art is a bright yellow paper mache flower that stands out well against, complicated, detailed sharpie patterns.


The elements I have used in my art are:


Space, because the flower is coming out of the page, and the petals are overlapping. I used colour because I used a sudden burst of yellow, when I had the black and white patterns, and then the flower bursting off it. That also made me use light and dark. I also used texture because the paper mache petals are really  rough, and then my patterns are sharpie so they are really smooth. I also used line in the patterns, for I did lots of different unique ones.


This piece of art really challenged me, because I had to use, concentration, paience and details.

I am very proud of my art, because it shows my personality, and I like bright, colorful, things, and outdoors.

Screenshot 2016-08-19 at 2.36.57 PM.png



No comments:

Post a Comment