Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Everyday Hero - My Dad

My Dad.

My Dad is a perfect example of an everyday hero. Being a role model, having respect and being friendly, are a few examples of what qualities a hero could have. My Dad is everyone of those things, but don’t think those are the only qualities he has...

My dad has a unique sense of humor and can cheer anyone up. He has a spacious imagination for telling stories. Having his scruffy, ginger hair makes him look like his imagination is on top of his head. Shining blue eyes reflect on to me and it makes him look so cheerful. He is such a happy person that lots of people want to be around.

If anything is worrying me, he has no trouble cheering me up. He either makes a funny face, or says something about what I’m worried about that is absolutely ridiculous. No one can be sad around him. Having such a playful laugh, I end up laughing too.

My Dad is my everyday hero. I love his smile, I love his sense of humor, I love him all, and he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment