Monday, April 11, 2016

Man Pays to sleep in a Box.

Peter Berkowitz pays to sleep in a box, which he calls a "Pod". The "Pod" He sleeps in is no larger than a bookshelf. It is only one meter high, and he struggles to get his pants on in the morning. He says that his home is "Honestly very comfortable". He pays $400 a month to stay in it. He has full access to all their food and drink.    

Here is a picture of inside his "Pod"

Screenshot 2016-04-11 at 9.58.40 AM.png

It may look big, but as I said it is only one meter high and you would be shocked to know that it is only 2.5 metres long.

Peter makes a living in his “Comfortable Pod”





3 comments:

  1. I thought it was funny how you chose that article. He must have at least $1000 dollars for doing that! I am surprised by the size. I liked how you gave me lots of information on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. What should I work on?

      Delete
    2. I think you could put maybe a little more information on it. =-)

      Delete