Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Holidays.

One of my Favourite Days in the Holidays.

It was when Ryleigh came over as well as all my other friends. We all went down to ride the horses and had a blast.

Me and my friend Charlotte loved riding horses and we had done it so much we were jumping barrels. Ryleigh was horse mad like us and had horses at home. All the other people that had came had a ride too. Most of them rode both horses. The horse's names were Trampy and Coasty.

Coasty was a pony that we were looking after because the owners didn't have any farmland.

Once we had all had a ride we unpacked the horses and had some lunch. The adults announced that we were going on the river walk. We got ready with our shoes on and off we went.

When we started there were a whole lot of leaves. We all got into a big leaf fight! Then we buried each other. After that we grabbed a bunch of leaves and threw them in the air. By the time we started to carry on with our walk, I had leaves all down my back! It tickled!

Soon enough the walk was almost over. We each had a fruit burst and carried on chatting!

Once we had finished the walk we all went home and decided to go to the Keoghs for dinner.

At the Keoghs Charlotte and her sister Rachel, Jamie, Alex, my brother Rhys and I, all played a game of touch rugby. I had never played it before so it was all new to me. I was proud of myself though, because I scored 2 or 3 tries for my team.

Once it got dark we went inside and had burgers for dinner.

After dinner me and Charlotte made up a dance and showed the adults. Then all the other girls made up a dance and had no idea what they were even doing because they hadn't made it up. They sort of just copied each other. It was really funny but was cool.

The next thing I knew we were on our way home. I was really tired and fell asleep as soon as I got in bed. The was the one of the best days in the holidays that I had.


By Kaelyn

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend a day. Was this in Morrinsville at the recreation grounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow kaelyn, a lot of writing. It sounds like you had a great time after you dropped me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my favourite day as well I loved the way you put lots of detail and you down every single little thing we did. It was the BEST week end ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was my favourite day as well I loved the way you put lots of detail and you down every single little thing we did. It was the BEST week end ever.

    ReplyDelete