Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tillman The Surfing Bulldog.

Screenshot 2015-06-25 at 10.12.22 AM.png 
Tillman The Surfing Bulldog.

While reading the news I found this article about a bulldog named Tillman who loves to surf. He has been too many surfing competitions. In mexico one time he caught the biggest wave ever! I found it interesting because dogs don’t usually surf. It is similar to when my dog comes swimming at the beach with my family. I found out that he likes to go skateboarding and so that must be why he likes surfing. I think that because they are similar and skateboarding is like surfing but with no waves. I think it is cool because he looks like he is really enjoying himself. He started surfing in the summer when he was hot and he was obsessed with it and ever since then he hasn’t stopped.  Click here to see the full article. Surfing Tillman!

3 comments:

  1. Hey now I wish I did that one you hooked me in at the start keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go and look at the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dog is pretty clever I really wish I could teach my dog to do that.

    ReplyDelete