Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rippa Rugby Experience.

                          Ripper Rugby.

As I walk to the field my heart is pounding. I have never played ripper rugby before. I am nervous but excited. The instructors name is Michael. At first he tells us how to put our belt on. I struggle so my friend Charlotte helps me out. I finally get it right. Now we play a warm up game. I can’t remember what it was called but it was so cool. You had to get as many tags as you can. It made us tired very quickly. Then we played. Yay! We got a try!  The red team was about to get a try. I almost ripped the tag off but I just missed.  They got a try. I supported them even though it was not my team. I daydream for a moment. Wait what am I doing? My team mate has the ball! And I am standing here daydreaming! I ran as fast as I could. Their tag got ripped off. They had to pass the ball to someone in their team. “Here” I shouted at the top of my voice. The next thing I knew was that I was running hard out to get a try. I shoved the ball in to the ground. “Yahoo!” I got my first ever try. I am so excited no one ripped my tag off! Now the game has finished. That was so much fun! I can’t wait till next time. I roll my belt and tags up and put them in the bucket. I wish it wasn’t over.
By Kaelyn

P1010798.JPG



3 comments:

  1. Wow that is now making me want to go to the field, and play it you made it so real life I felt If I was there I hope we can do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe. It was so much fun! Kaelyn.

      Delete
  2. Your recount is so cool how you told us about your feelings. Grace:)

    ReplyDelete