Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Time I was excited.

The hustle and bustle of the airport was enough to make my excitement rise. Just a few months ago my mum and dad announced we would have a holiday. I nearly jumped out of my skin, not believing my eyes. And when they told us that we would go to the theme parks in Australia, as well as see our friends, I was going out of my mind and out of the room doing a victory dance.

The months went so slowly but now, here we are, waiting to board our plane. My eyes are blurring out and I feel like I will faint. I didn’t get any sleep last night, as the excitement took over, and at 5.00 in the morning we had to wake up, grab our bags, and take a bus to the airport

The tension and excitement grows as I walk onto the plane, I’m constantly checking the electronic map. I feel really hungry, until I see what is on the food trolley. Rubbery pasta with bitter filling, and a can of warm Sprite. - Who would eat that?

An hour later I look out the window expecting to see the endless blue that folds around us, only I don’t, I see land, which I know is our destination! Not only is the country in sight, but i can see the strip of black and white, creating the runway.

As this plane trip ends, one massive adventure is just beginning.



R.A.F.TScreenshot 2016-05-31 at 10.05.28 AM.png

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used descriptive language. My wish is that you could tell us what you did for the victory dance. Good Job. =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The victory dance was kind of like a messed up monkey. :-D

      Delete
    2. How did it look like?

      Delete
  3. I really like how you've created a picture in the audiences mind. Next time tell us what your victory dance looked like?

    Great job

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the introduction - the way you have used the words hustle and bustle.

    ReplyDelete